Saturday, December 29, 2012

Peter the Imp

I usually try not to take pictures of "Peter aftermaths", because I don't want him to think that I think it is cute...but this one was so surprising to me at the time, I had to document it.  He went through a phase during the summer (2012) where he liked to turn on my kitchen sink and use the sprayer...all over the kitchen...and apparently also outside the kitchen window.  This wet spot on the deck is the result of Peter's use of my kitchen sink's sprayer. 






He does have his cute moments, like this one where he fell asleep on the living room floor and Muffy curled up next to him!






Of course, there have been plenty of occasions where I thought I had put "such and such" up high enough he couldn't get to it, but he always seems to find a way to get to it!  Like, my camera.  These were taken, without my permission, by Peter:





He knows as soon as I go down to the basement to change laundry or to use the bathroom...I can't leave him unattended for a second or these sorts of things happen.  I keep waiting for him to outgrow the impish behavior, because it is wearing me thin...but he still persists!  He is a sweetie, but a corker, that's for sure!


No comments: