Thursday, August 1, 2013

Peter's 4th Birthday and Anna's 7th Birthday

Peter turned 4 on June 24th, 2013.  Anna turned 7 on June 25th, 2013  We had a combined birthday party for them on June 23rd, 2013.

Since Anna's birthday falls within summer break, I made cupcakes for her to take to school for her class on May 24th.  (I try to get it as close to one month before her birthday as possible, but May 25th was a Saturday.)




Peter:

This year, instead of two different cakes, I decided to do cupcakes.  Peter's were scratch made chocolate with scratch made chocolate frosting (yum!) and of course, decorated with the Cars theme in his two favorite characters: Lightning McQueen and Tow Mater.





From the Dempsey Family




From the Woodard Family



From Grandma and Grandpa





A little one from Dad and Mom



Cake and ice cream time!


Peter's actual birthday

This one is "from" Benjamin














Anna:

Anna's cupcakes were the white cake, which was a Funfetti cake, with scratch made frosting.  I made the Cinderella toppers myself.  I found a picture of Cinderella online (I was looking for one with both arms up) then, I put it into Photoshop, reversed it, and altered it to look like Cinderella from the back.  That way, the cupcakes had a front and a back.  I thought it would look weird to have two fronts!

Cinderella front


Cinderella back


From the Dempsey Family

From the Woodard Family



(Lisa, my sister-in-law, made this dress.  It has oranges on it!)



From Grandma and Grandpa




And a little gift from Dad and Mom

 

Cake and ice cream time!


Anna's actual birthday.

This one is "from Benjamin"

Also "from Benjamin" (Peter got one too, though it isn't pictured)














Peter and Anna also got gifts from their "adopted Grandpa and Grandma" Mr. & Mrs. Garland:





 

No comments: