Monday, February 16, 2009

Birthday Preview

Tomorrow is Benjamin's 4th birthday (and party)! I spent the kids' naptime today decorating Ben's cake. He's having a Star Wars theme this year (it was a close run between Spiderman again or Star Wars, but the R2-D2 cake won out!) and I made him a R2-D2 cake. The cake always makes up pretty thin, and since there will be several of us eating the cake I made a second, round, cake to go under R2. I'm not 100% happy with the way it came out, but I'm sure it'll taste just fine. ;) Here are some pictures:



2 comments:

Amy :) said...

Looks good, Rachel! I hope you're all having a great time celebrating Benjamin's birthday today!

Wow, four years old! Amazing how time flies!

We love you all!
Amy & fam :)

Mieal Deneb said...

Thanks Amy. It's hard to believe he's 4 already! He's getting to be such a big boy. :)