Saturday, February 25, 2012

Peter's and Anna's Birthdays

Being the 4th of 4 children, I detested being "lumped" together with my siblings, so I really don't like lumping Peter and Anna together in this, but I've been working on posts for a couple hours now and I need to finish! So, sorry kids, you'll be sharing a post about your 2011 birthdays...


Peter's 2nd Birthday Friday June 24, 2011.















Later, Grandpa Orange came to celebrate. (WHY am I wearing a long sleeved shirt in June??? Was it cold?!)


************************************************************


Anna's 5th birthday Saturday June 25th, 2011








***********************************************************


We had a combined birthday party with my [Michigan] family on Sunday the 26th.

Peter's cupcake Snoopy:

Peter's gifts.


From Grandpa and Grandma


From the Dempsey Family

From the Woodard family

Cake time!


Anna's birthday cake for the family party.

Anna's presents.

From Daddy & Mommy

From Grandpa and Grandma



From the Dempsey family


From the Woodard family


Cake time!

No comments: